NOVEMBER 2011 - LAUNCH EVENTS
In conjunction with the Australian Government, Advance launched its 50 for the Future Innovation Program with events in Sydney and Melbourne in November 2011.
The events brought together the who’s who of global Australian innovation for two half-day sessions of inspiration, insights, and actionable advice. Each session was highly interactive, with an emphasis on practical guidance aimed at helping early-stage businesses plot the path to successful commercialisation.
- Mike Cannon-Brookes - Atlassian
- Mick Liubinskas - Pollenizer
- Matt Barrie - Freelancer
- Larry Marshall - Southern Cross Venture Partners
- Niki Scevak - Startmate
- Peter James - Ninefold
- Michael Fox - Shoes of Prey
- Simon Poole - New Business Ventures, Finisar
- Lance Kalish - Yes to Carrots
- Leni Mayo - Learnable
- Andrew Walsh - Tall Ventures
- Adrian Turner - Mocana
Want more on how to fast track your company?
- Join us for Advance Pitching Workshops in Sydney and Melbourne in March 2012
- For reviews and media see News and Media
- See photos of the Advance Innovation Programlaunch in Sydney see our Facebook page
- For inspiration and advice check out Advance TV!
"This was an excellent event, and if it continues to provide such valuable information I will most certainly attend the next one”
"The whole day’s program was very insightful and very helpful. What I personally found most useful was the information regarding what VCs are looking for in a pitch”
"Hearing insights from real world experience and learning that there is information available to startups [was most useful to me]”
"Advance, your pitching provided an insight into what the VCs typically look for.This will no doubt help us in defining our product sales strategy and direction”