Does your management team have a comprehensive understanding of the systems and mindsets that drive your business?
The Commercial Manager Program is designed for business unit heads, managers with budget accountability and specialist/project leads with a strategic focus. It focuses on understanding economic value, the drivers of profitability, and the mindset of a successful commercial leader.
Experienced managers or divisional leaders with budgetary control and input into the strategic direction of the business unit or organisation.
- Economic thinking for value creation
- Value, risk and decision-making
- Risk management Frameworks Minimising decision-making biases
- Managing & interpreting data assets
- Commercial leadership
- Understand and analyse commercial performance drivers
- Take an adaptive, situational approach to decision-making
- Analyse your business context and how macro economic factors influence your operating environment
- Evaluate and apply risk management frameworks
- Leverage your data to drive businesses cases and financial decision making
- Lead with a more commercial mindset
Click here for more information and to register.