Owen Caterer (Caterer Goodman Partners) and Norman Howe (Azure Group Chartered Accountants) will be giving a presentation, relevant to all Australian expatriates in Shanghai, on what you need to do to prepare for returning home.
Owen and Norman will be covering some of the most common questions expats have when getting ready to move home:
- When do I need to start thinking about my repatriation check list?
- What opportunities do I have to use superannuation when I return home?
- When do I need to review my will to take into account my circumstances in China before returning to Australia?
- What is the implication of overseas assets and how should I return them?
- When do I become tax resident in Australia and when is it appropriate to look at my tax structures?
- What is the outlook for interest rates, property and the global economy, and how could that affect my return?
It’s never too soon to start planning and having a strategy in place can only help you be prepared.
To reserve your attendance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org