Are you looking for a professional development experience that will have a long-lasting impact on your performance?
The International Company Directors Course, developed and run by the Australian Institute of Company Directors, has been specially designed for senior executives and directors of multinational organisations seeking to better understand and navigate the unique challenges of cross-border operations.
This residential program, delivered by expert directors covers:
- The role of the board in an international context
- The impact of the cultural environment on decision making
- The international legal environment
- Directors' duties and responsibilities in an international context
- Financial literacy for directors
- Driving financial performance
- Effective boards
- Board meetings
This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools needed to excel in your role as well as provide you with the opportunity to network with and learn from experienced executives and directors in a focused, intensive and confidential environment.