Each year, hundreds of Australians take up the challenge to live and work in
developing countries as part of the Australian Governement's Australia
Volunteers for International Development and Australian Youth Ambassadors for
Development programs. These Australian Volunteers work in a range of sectors
including education, environment, IT, finance, sport, marketing/communications,
health, law, gender as well as many others.
Information Sessions are an excellent opportunity to learn more about the
AYAD and AVID programs. Panellists of returned volunteers and Austraining staff
will be sharing their experiences and stories, as well as advice about applying
and what to expect if successful.
The program provides -
• Paid volunteer work through living allowances
• Training before, during and after your volunteer assignment
• Medical and emergency support whilst in-country
• Comprehensive insurance (travel, medical, security)
• In-country support whilst on assignment
• Visa costs
Register to attend at http://www.volunteering.austraining.com.au/informationsessions
Austraining International is a core partner in the Australian Volunteers for
International Development program, an Australian Government, AusAID initiative.