Directing in the Asian Century.
This is the Australian Institute of Company Directors flagship annual event. The conference will equip you with the tools to increase your performance as a director, or as someone involved in corporate governance. The conference will also allow you to input on issues that are at the forefront of efficient governance today.
Topics being covered include:
- the global competitive landscape;
- the Asian Century - the role of Australian business;
- integrated Asia-Pacific financial markets;
- innovation and the need for a more commercialised focus;
- economic review
- opportunities for Asia and Australia;
- risk management and value creation in times of uncertainty;
Come and hear from a unique array of Australian and international thought leaders.