Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the development of computers that can perform tasks that previously required human intelligence, including speech recognition and decision making. At this CityTalks Sydney event, we will look at the growing use of AI and examine how it is transforming business and society.
The AI market is in its infancy, but China is forging ahead and becoming a leader in this field. This event will explore advancements in AI across education, healthcare and society. It will also discuss how to minimise risks and ensure ethical development while making the most of these technologies.
The visiting entrepreneur program is produced by the City of Sydney with the startup sector and technology industry.
• Host: Holly Ransom, CEO – Emergent
• Keynote: Robert Hsiung, Managing Director, Greater China – Udacity
• Dr Jordan Nguyen, Biomedical Engineer & Inventor, TV Documentary Presenter, Founder – Psykinetic
• Dr Terry Sweeney, Managing Director, Asia – IBM Watson Health.
• Nina Xiang, Founder, China Money Network.
• Dr Fang Chen, Executive Director Data Science and Distinguished Professor – University of Technology Sydney