Working across countries, cultures and regulatory frameworks is exhilarating but challenging. Now there is a program that can help you clarify and come to grips with issues that affect you in the global context.
The International Company Directors Course provides an in-depth examination into the role and responsibilities of a director acting in an international context. The flagship five-day program will allow you to:
- Focus on the board’s role in strategy, finance and governance in the international arena
- Examine the duties and responsibilities of directors across major international regulatory frameworks
- Network with senior counterparts from different countries
- Learn how to apply frameworks for international board operations
- Learn from experienced international facilitators, who will draw on global case studies and real-life examples