The Chinese legal environment evolves rapidly and such changes might impact the activity of Foreign companies. Join AustCham Beijing for the Business law in China conference which will give an overview of the most important reforms during the past year in business law area:
- Amendment to Anti-unfair Competition Law
- Improving corporate governance and protection of shareholders’ rights and interests
- Foreign Investment Industries Guidance Catalogue (2017 version), Special Administrative Measures (Negative List) for Foreign Investment Access to Pilot Free Trade Zones
- Preferential Tax Support For Foreign Investors Who Reinvest Profit
- Facilitating entry and exit of foreign talent (R visa)
- Insights on the changes in NTIC: e-commerce, cyber security, Protection on Personal Information and Important Data.