As the third most cashless society in the world, UK consumers and businesses are fundamentally changing the way they deal with money and transactions. By 2025, 1.9 billion payments are expected to be made in the UK each year via contactless card or mobile payments. UK studies show that 25% of people will avoid providers that only take cash and 73% of consumers are ready to go completely cashless within the next five years.
In this competitive environment, businesses need to look at:
- How are e-commerce and online payments evolving into a single online global marketplace?
- How have smartphones, contactless and other technologies changed how customers want to transact?
- How do we build and maintain trust across local and international payment channels?
- How can we leverage payment platforms to improve customer data and strategy?
Joining the Australia-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce to discuss the above and more at our evening briefing with expert speakers:
- Paul Lee, Global Head of Research - Technology Media and Telecommunications, Deloitte
- Hamish Muress, Senior Currency Analyst, OFX
- Paul Dennis, Retail Efficiency Director, ITAB
Buy tickets here.