Be part of the generation that shapes Australia and Vietnam's future!
Applications are now open for the inaugural Australian-Vietnam Young Leadership Dialogue 2017.
The Australia-Vietnam Young Leadership Dialogue (AVYLD) is a non-for-profit initiative that aims to nurture relationships, promote engagement and collaboration between Australian and Vietnamese young leaders to enhance the economic, social and cultural prosperity of Australia and Vietnam.
It is supported by a deeply influential network of global leaders in both Australia and Vietnam and is supported by the Australian Government. Our advisors and supporters are part of the World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders, operate Vietnam’s biggest companies and funds and are key influencers in Australia’s business landscape.
AVYLD is searching for 20 young, ambitious and visionary leaders in business, policy, startups, non-profit and the arts to participate in the inaugural Australia-Vietnam Young Leadership Dialogue occurring in Sydney, 14-18 May 2017. Together, we will kickstart cross-border collaboration, increase opportunities and prosperity for the next generation and improve the future of Australia and Vietnam.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- between the age of 25 to 35 years old and can speak fluent English;
- keen to be a global leader and want to play an important role in shaping the economic, social and cultural prosperity of Australia and Vietnam; and
- able to obtain a visa and travel to Sydney, Australia between 14 to 18 May 2017.
- learn from leading experts about education, bilateral trade, entrepreneurship and leadership through discussions and workshops;
- connect and collaborate with fellow delegates to scale existing or launch new initiatives to solve social, cultural and economic challenges of both countries; and
- receive advice, mentoring and support for your initiative through our strategic partners and broader network.
The types of people we are looking for include:
- visionaries who are open-minded with a strong conviction to improve the future of Australia and/or Vietnam;
- collaborators who want to engage in cross-border activities and build long-term, deep and meaningful relationships; and
- innovators and creatives in the business, policy, startups, non-for-profit, and the arts who wants to learn new skills and do things differently!
The costs of the dialogue are fully subsidised by AVYLD via its partners. Be part of this exciting initiative today or refer your friends and colleagues to apply!
Find out more about the dialogue and how to apply at: www.australiavietnam.org/apply
Applications close on 30 November, 11.59pm (Sydney Time) or 7.59pm (Hanoi Time).