2017 Advance Global Australian Awards - Meet the winners
The Advance Global Australian Awards honour Australians who have achieved remarkable feats in their industry while living overseas. Now in their 6th year, they are the only awards of their kind to celebrate high achieving international Australians.
We are beyond excited to introduce you to our 2017 Advance Global Australian Award winners.
The winners for each industry category are:
- Dr Peter Liddicoat - Advanced Manufacturing - CEO, Atomnaut
- Betty Who - Commercial Creatives – Singer-Songwriter and musician
- Dr Susan David - Education - Psychologist, Harvard Medical School and Co-founder, Institute of Coaching, a McLean/Harvard Medical School Affiliate
- Jeremy Balkin - Financial Services - Head of Innovation, HSBC USA
- Rosemary Morrow - Food and Agriculture (Agriculture) - Co-Founder, The Blue Mountains Permaculture Institute
- Jackie Yun - Food and Agriculture (Food) - Co-Owner and Managing Partner, Wagas Group
- Professor David Sinclair - Life Sciences - Professor of Genetics, Harvard Medical School and Founding Director, Paul F. Glenn Center for the Biological Mechanisms of Aging at Harvard
- Andrew Harper - Social Impact - Innovation Lead, UNHCR
- Dr Catriona Wallace - Technology Innovation - CEO and Founder, Flamingo Customer Experience Inc
An additional category, celebrating the achievements of an Australian University alumnus, has been awarded to:
- Lihua Tong - University of Technology Sydney - Director, Beijing Zhicheng Law Firm & Beijing Child Legal Aid and Research Centre
The winners will be celebrated at the Advance Global Australian Awards gala dinner at the Art Gallery of NSW on Tuesday the 10th of October where the overall winner will be announced.